- A mixed-use project is being developed for the southeast corner of Colorado Blvd. and El Molino Ave. The new five-story office building will replace the two-story furnishings store. (Brigham Yen)
- The 71-unit Granite Park (on Granite Drive, obviously) that’s being developed by Vornado Realty Trust will be finished in November with units starting at $975,000. (CurbedLA and Brigham Yen)
- David Haskell teams up with producer Gale Anne Hurd to revamp up the 3-year-old Vertical wine bar on Raymond Ave. (EaterLA)
- A group has formed to re-start restoration efforts of “Lucky” Baldwin’s adobe home in Arcadia. (Star-News)
Residential real-estate highlights via BlockShopper Los Angeles:
- City of Hope doctor Ryotaro Nakamura and Megumi Nakamura have listed a four-bedroom, three-bath home in Arcadia for $1.098 million.
- Stern & Goldberg lawyer Justin J. Lansberg has listed a four-bedroom, three-bath home in La Canada Flintridge for $1.689 million.