The February issue of Rose Magazine, which focuses on health and wellness, is out today!
Inside — among our regular departments and guides to the best events, shopping and dining in Pasadena — you’ll find:
- Crucial things to know before taking your first step in the Pasadena Marathon
- A community clinic that’s turning the notion of free-clinics-as-last-resort on its head
- A primer on loose-leaf teas, with teapots that are truly works of serviceware art
- The best Valentine’s Day cards ever, crafted by local Anemone Letterpress
- Our regular Shop the Block feature, this time showcasing boutiques in Sierra Madre
- Healthy cupcakes — and you won’t have to travel the world over to get them
- A riveting and revealing column by our resident mommy blogger on the pain of postpartum depression
Pasadena Star-News subscribers receive the magazine automatically with their newspaper.
If you’re not a subscriber, you can pick up a copy at Vroman’s or select spots around town, like the Convention Center and the Star-News office, 911 E. Colorado Blvd. Contact us and we’ll make sure you get a copy!
To get future issues delivered direct to your home or office, subscribe to Rose Magazine.
You can also peruse the entire February health and wellness issue below: