Pick up a copy of the Pasadena Star-News this Wednesday, June 16, and look inside to find a copy of the June issue of Rose Magazine.
Covering the best of summer dining and entertainment, this issue also examines the seeds of a new culinary culture being planted in Pasadena.
You’ll read about:
- “Top Chef” Michael Voltaggio and the upcoming transformation of The Dining Room at The Langham
- The best local restaurants, farmers’ markets, ethnic cuisine, vegetarian picks, frozen treats, coffee shops and more
- Summer spirits crafted by the city’s best mixologists and bartenders
- The Urban Homesteaders and DIY tips to get you growing on the path to sustainable living
- Some of the strangest, hottest foods in the San Gabriel Valley
- L.A. Opera’s production of Wagner’s Ring cycle and why booing belongs, especially at the opera
- All our regular departments — Shop, Go, Think, Seen, Insider — including a Shop the Block feature out of Old Town Monrovia, plus the best of local events in June, July and early August
Check back here on our blog for lots of online exclusives — photos, videos and links to the online edition of the magazine — starting Wednesday.