Things you will find at the Bunny Museum:
- Bunnies, numbering 24,000, arranged by theme
- Practical bunnies: salt-and-pepper shakers, bookends, shampoo bottles, tables, table settings, shower curtains
- Playful bunnies: plush bunnies, Elvis bunnies, M&Ms dressed like bunnies
- Living bunnies
- A cactus that looks vaguely like bunny ears
Things you won’t find at the Bunny Museum:
- Playboy bunnies
- Mean bunnies, vile bunnies or vulgar bunnies. “It has to be cute,” Candace Frazee, owner of the home-slash-museum, says.
1933 Jefferson Drive, Pasadena, call the bunny phone to make an appointment, 626-798-8848, thebunnymuseum.com
Click into the magazine to read the full story and scroll down for more photos.