- Kate on The guide: Last-minute holiday gift ideas from Pasadena-area stores
- Rachel Chappell on Walk it down to Burbank’s Doggie Avenue pet shop
- Pasadena Homes for Sale on ‘Beauty and Power’: Rare bronze statuettes on display at Huntington Library
- Pasadena Homes for Sale on 2011 Rose Queen wears a new Swarovski crystal-bedecked crown
- M on 2011 Rose Queen wears a new Swarovski crystal-bedecked crown
Tag Archives: cover shoot
Tweet Pet-crazy is one way to describe our team as we planned for the cover of the latest issue of Rose Magazine. The little guy you see in the video is Oscar, a Yorkshire Maltese, and he’s showing off his … Continue reading
>>INSIDER There’s lots more where these lovely photos — of Rose Magazine’s fashion play date at the Arboretum — came from. Check them out after the jump.
>>GO After working with the folks at Crowned Studio in Pasadena to create the cover look for April’s issue of Rose Magazine, owner Andrea Auman invited our photographer in to the East Green Street hair salon to capture some of the … Continue reading
>>INSIDER For our February issue on health and wellness (with a pinch of Valentine’s Day), we worked with staff photographer Watchara Phomicinda to create this blissful cover look. Lots more photos after the jump.