- Meet the finalists for our Jewels of Pasadena: Women of Distinction Awards gala.
- Tour the guest house of the Showcase House of Design. You’d never guess from the post-design photos that this space was recently a dilapidated stable.
- Take inspiration from our four, featured “Great Spaces,” including a modern, eclectic English Tudor in Altadena; a spacious South Pasadena creative hub; a Pasadena artist’s converted industrial loft; and a classically breathtaking Greene & Greene home overlooking the Arroyo.
- Get to know a student and graduate of Art Center’s environmental design program who are improving the human experience.
- Dive into the history of Southern California architecture at Heritage Square Museum.
- Street fashion photography spread, shot on location at One Colorado
- Coffee as art: An exploration of Pasadena’s top micro-roasters
- Writer Lian Dolan chats about her first novel “Helen of Pasadena”
- Gallery guide: Fall for the arts with top-notch exhibitions and events in November and December
We’ll also post the digital edition here, so check back starting tomorrow for lots of online exclusives like photo galleries and extra content.
Rose Magazine’s August-September issue hits the streets on Wednesday, Aug. 11. Pick up a copy of the Pasadena Star-News that day and look for the nonprofits and pets issue inside.
Pick up a copy of the Pasadena Star-News this Wednesday, June 16, and look inside to find a copy of the June issue of Rose Magazine.
- “Top Chef” Michael Voltaggio and the upcoming transformation of The Dining Room at The Langham
- The best local restaurants, farmers’ markets, ethnic cuisine, vegetarian picks, frozen treats, coffee shops and more
- Summer spirits crafted by the city’s best mixologists and bartenders
- The Urban Homesteaders and DIY tips to get you growing on the path to sustainable living
- Some of the strangest, hottest foods in the San Gabriel Valley
- L.A. Opera’s production of Wagner’s Ring cycle and why booing belongs, especially at the opera
- All our regular departments — Shop, Go, Think, Seen, Insider — including a Shop the Block feature out of Old Town Monrovia, plus the best of local events in June, July and early August