Our May-June issue arrives Sunday on Star-News subscribers’ driveways and doorsteps. Non-subscribers can pick up a copy of the paper at stands and look for the magazine inside.
- Meet the finalists for our Jewels of Pasadena: Women of Distinction Awards gala.
- Tour the guest house of the Showcase House of Design. You’d never guess from the post-design photos that this space was recently a dilapidated stable.
- Take inspiration from our four, featured “Great Spaces,” including a modern, eclectic English Tudor in Altadena; a spacious South Pasadena creative hub; a Pasadena artist’s converted industrial loft; and a classically breathtaking Greene & Greene home overlooking the Arroyo.
- Get to know a student and graduate of Art Center’s environmental design program who are improving the human experience.
- Dive into the history of Southern California architecture at Heritage Square Museum.
Our newest issue of Pasadena’s Rose Magazine is out today! Use the arrow bars below to flip the pages, or click into the center of the embedded magazine image to view the issue in fullscreen mode.
Pick up Rose Magazine’s health and wellness issue on Feb. 13 inside the Pasadena Star-News. If you’re a Sunday Star-News subscriber, you’ll automatically receive the magazine with your morning delivery.
On the cover of this issue is instructor Molly Ryan of Pasadena’s newest yoga studio YogaHop, which blends traditional flowing yoga poses with high-energy music and an upbeat pace.
Inside the magazine, you’ll find all our regular departments, including the very best of events, dining and shopping in the Pasadena area.
Drop us a line and let us know what you’d like to see covered in future issues of the magazine.
Our March/April issue features:
Know an outstanding woman who lives, works or attends school in Pasadena? We’re betting you know more than a few. Here’s your chance to give her the proper standing ovation she deserves.
The Pasadena Star-News and Rose Magazine are now accepting nominations for our annual Jewels of Pasadena: Women of Distinction Gala.
Our first-ever gala celebrating Pasadena women was held last year, and our sophomore effort promises to be another extraordinary event. (Check out photos from the 2010 gala here.)
We are taking nominations through Feb. 28 in the following categories: Arts & Culture, Business, Community Service/Volunteer, Education, Family, Health & Wellness, Philanthropy, Sports, Youth (under 21 years old) and Woman of the Year.
The finalists selected by our gala committee will be announced in the next issue of Rose Magazine, and all will be honored at an April celebration at the Westin Pasadena.
Use our online form to submit your nominations.
Use the arrow bars at the right and left to turn the pages. Click into any page for the fullscreen view.