Related: The Smith brothers, Bob and Gregg, opened up about the economic realities of the restaurant biz in Rose Magazine’s summer issue. (PDF)
- Construction is ongoing on the Atlantic Times Square project in Monterey Park. There’s no predicting when the 210-unit condo and mixed-use project off the I-10 will be complete. (via CurbedLA)
- Cue The Bangles theme music, and live in your very own pyramid in the hills of Sierra Madre. You can lease for $3,500 a month, or buy for a cool $1.098 million. Photo gallery worth a peek. (via CurbedLA)
Residential real-estate highlights via BlockShopper Los Angeles:
- President of Lucky Strike Entertainment LLC and his wife have listed a five-bedroom, three-bath home at 577 Woodland Road in Pasadena for $1.75 million.
- Outdoor music festival producer and San Marino realtor have listed a four-bedroom, four-bath home at 920 S. Oak Knoll Ave. in Pasadena for $2.15 million.
- Land developer has listed a five-bedroom, seven-bath home built in 1913 at 585 Bellefontaine St. in Pasadena for $3.99 million.