Pick up a copy of the Pasadena Star-News this Wednesday, June 16, and look inside to find a copy of the June issue of Rose Magazine.
- “Top Chef” Michael Voltaggio and the upcoming transformation of The Dining Room at The Langham
- The best local restaurants, farmers’ markets, ethnic cuisine, vegetarian picks, frozen treats, coffee shops and more
- Summer spirits crafted by the city’s best mixologists and bartenders
- The Urban Homesteaders and DIY tips to get you growing on the path to sustainable living
- Some of the strangest, hottest foods in the San Gabriel Valley
- L.A. Opera’s production of Wagner’s Ring cycle and why booing belongs, especially at the opera
- All our regular departments — Shop, Go, Think, Seen, Insider — including a Shop the Block feature out of Old Town Monrovia, plus the best of local events in June, July and early August