Our newest issue of Pasadena’s Rose Magazine is out today! Use the arrow bars below to flip the pages, or click into the center of the embedded magazine image to view the issue in fullscreen mode.
Pick up Rose Magazine’s health and wellness issue on Feb. 13 inside the Pasadena Star-News. If you’re a Sunday Star-News subscriber, you’ll automatically receive the magazine with your morning delivery.
On the cover of this issue is instructor Molly Ryan of Pasadena’s newest yoga studio YogaHop, which blends traditional flowing yoga poses with high-energy music and an upbeat pace.
Inside the magazine, you’ll find all our regular departments, including the very best of events, dining and shopping in the Pasadena area.
Drop us a line and let us know what you’d like to see covered in future issues of the magazine.
Our March/April issue features:
The February issue of Rose Magazine, which focuses on health and wellness, is out today!
Inside — among our regular departments and guides to the best events, shopping and dining in Pasadena — you’ll find:
- Crucial things to know before taking your first step in the Pasadena Marathon
- A community clinic that’s turning the notion of free-clinics-as-last-resort on its head
- A primer on loose-leaf teas, with teapots that are truly works of serviceware art
- The best Valentine’s Day cards ever, crafted by local Anemone Letterpress
- Our regular Shop the Block feature, this time showcasing boutiques in Sierra Madre
- Healthy cupcakes — and you won’t have to travel the world over to get them
- A riveting and revealing column by our resident mommy blogger on the pain of postpartum depression
Pasadena Star-News subscribers receive the magazine automatically with their newspaper.
If you’re not a subscriber, you can pick up a copy at Vroman’s or select spots around town, like the Convention Center and the Star-News office, 911 E. Colorado Blvd. Contact us and we’ll make sure you get a copy!
To get future issues delivered direct to your home or office, subscribe to Rose Magazine.
You can also peruse the entire February health and wellness issue below: