to compete? Bear Mountain will hold a USASA rail jam on Sunday, Dec. 11. USASA point-rated events can lead to a direct
seed into the USASA National Championships set for Copper Mountain,
Colorado in March 31 through April 11, 2012.
Simply win your age
division and an invitation is yours! USASA offers 26 different age
divisions (13 for men and 13 for women). Skiers are invited to
participate and earn an invitation to the Nationals for Halfpipe,
Slopestyle, and SkierCross.
- Our Event registration is held at Bear Mountain in the Cafeteria, if
our event is at Snow Summit registration is held at the Bear Bottom
Lodge in the VIP room.
- Registration begins at 8:00 am and is open ’til 9:30 am the morning of the event.
- Coarse inspection/ or practice is from 9:45 to 10:15.
- Riders meeting is approximately at 10:30.
- Event cost is $25.00
- Competitor lift tickets are $25.00 (You don’t need a ticket, if you already have a pass).
- Helmets are required for all USASA point rated events.
- Age groups for men and women from 7 and under to 70 and over
Free Skiers Welcome
2011 – 2012 Season features Snowboard and Freestyle Skiing events in
Half-pipe, Slopestyle and Boardercross and Snowboard only Alpine (SG
& SL) contests! Check back for updates. Our
sport is all about progression and We’re going to do our part to offer
our members the opportunity to compete in a series that can make that
Each Competitor is required to know all of the rules of the USASA (read the Rule Book!).
Become a new member or reinstate your membership for this season on-line and pay by credit card at www.usasa.org “Join”. Every member will receive (in the mail) a: Rule Book, Membership card (with retail discounts), Stickers, Welcome letter, Magazine Subscription