No real drama here, as everything is basically decided, especially since there are no at-large berths in the Eastern Division. But whatever, I’ll give equal time.
1. Hesperia (9-0, 3-0): The Scorpions have clinched the No. 1 seed out of the league for the MRL playoffs by virtue of their victory over Serrano a couple weeks ago. Hesperia will likely be the No. 2 seed in the bracket behind Perris Citrus Hill if it defeats Apple Valley Friday.
2. Serrano (6-3, 2-1): The Diamondbacks have clinched the No. 2 seed by virtue of their victory over Rim of the World in the league opener. Serrano will likely clinch a first-round home game with a victory over Sultana Friday.
3. Rim of the World (5-4, 2-2): The Fighting Scots have clinched the No. 3 seed by virtue of their win over Apple Valley two weeks ago. They’ll be starting the playoffs on the road no matter what.
4. Apple Valley (4-5, 1-2): Eliminated from playoff contention.
5. Sultana (0-9. 0-3): Eliminated from playoff contention.