This league is pretty easy, as the top two teams are playing for No. 1 and there are two teams playing for No. 4.
1) Redlands East Valley (9-0, 6-0): Receives the CBL’s No. 1 seed – and likely the No. 1 seed in the Inland Division – with a victory over Redlands Friday. Gets the No. 2 seed in a loss.
2) Redlands (8-1, 6-0): Receives the CBL’s No. 1 seed with a win over Redlands East Valley and the No. 2 seed with a loss. Will likely get a first-round home playoff game either way.
3) Miller (4-5, 4-2): Clinched the No. 3 seed in the CBL no matter what it does thanks to a head-to-head tiebreaker advantage over the Carter-Yucaipa winner.
4) Yucaipa (5-4, 3-3): Clinches the No. 4 seed out of the CBL with a win over Carter Friday. Likely eliminated with a loss, as the at-large bit is expected to come out of the Southwestern League.
5) Carter (4-5, 3-3): Clinches the No. 4 seed out of the CBL with a win over Yucaipa Friday. 99% eliminated with a loss.
6) Fontana (3-6, 1-5): Eliminated from playoff consideration.
7) Eisenhower (1-8, 1-5): Eliminated from playoff consideration.
8) Rialto (0-9, 0-6): Eliminated from playoff consideration.