LA HABRA — A 2-year-old child from Nadya Suleman’s home in La Habra was hospitalized Friday after a poison scare.
The incident occurred about 4:30 p.m. in the 2000 block of Madonna Lane, Los Angeles County Fire Department Dispatch Supervisor Michael Pitman said.
Media reports indicated the child was one of Suleman’s 14 children, though fire officials could not confirm it late Friday.
Paramedics responded to a report that a child had ingested some sort of poison, Pitman said.
Officials determined the child had only ingested saline solution, but hospitalized the toddler as a precaution, he added.

Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr Linkedin Email