Don’t try this at home

A man doing laundry in his Claremont apartment Monday ignited a fire when he decided to use his microwave as a clothes dryer. The office manager of the complex in the 900 block of West Arrow Highway called Claremont police at 12:58 p.m. to report the fire.
Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr Linkedin Email
  • http://www.bing.com/ Cornelia

    There’s a sercet about your post. ICTYBTIHTKY

  • http://vmvamtizcfcm.com/ wuyuuy

    f3vaFM nmdlfbbtmwza

  • http://jddkikaknpga.com/ hojinjo

    eeKh5W tmbtlrbrpmkf