Serial slasher sought in Orange County

ANAHEIM — Anaheim’s police chief says last month’s slayings of three homeless men were likely the work of a serial killer.
Police Chief John Welter told a news conference Wednesday that authorities believe one person
is responsible for the stabbing deaths, which occurred between Dec. 20 and Dec. 30.
In each case, a middle-aged man was targeted.
Police reportedly obtained a picture of the murder suspect approaching one of his victims.
The killer was wearing a dark hoodie or sweater and that authorities believe he has a four-door Toyota automobile, according to a newspaper.
Police have circulated flyers in homeless camps throughout Orange County, warning people not to camp in dark, secluded areas.
- From the Associated Press
Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr Linkedin Email