Pasadena home scorched by fire

PASADENA — A fire caused about $150,000 worth of damage to a home and its contents early Saturday, however the resident got out unarmed, authorities said.
The fire was reported about 12:35 a.m. in the 1300 block of La Loma Road, Pasadena Fire Department spokeswoman Lisa Derderian said.
Firefighters were greeted my light smoke on arrival and discovered the home’s attic was ablaze, officials said.
The lone resident, a woman, had gotten out of the home before firefighters arrived, Derderian added.
Twenty-nine fire personnel extinguished the flames in under 15 minutes, officials added. The cause was determined to be an electrical malfunction.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>