San Dimas is hoping to swarm Monrovia in another Mid-Valley epic coming Friday.
1. Bishop Amat (2-0-1) — Nonleague schedule should pay dividends in Oct. and Nov.
2. Charter Oak (2-0) — Defense has lived up to the hype and offense is coming around.
3. Chino Hills (1-1-1) — Hard to drop Huskies after they gave Tesoro decent battle.
4. La Mirada (2-1) — Gave Amat a good battle. Southeast favorites for sure.
5. Ayala (3-0) — Bulldogs took act to
Arizona Nevada and came back a winner.
6. St. Francis (2-0) — Never easy (or fun) to play at Righetti, but Knights still unbeaten.
7. West Covina (2-1) — Most games will be grinders until QB Najera is back from injury.
8. La Serna (3-0) — Program just keeps winning.
9. Damien (1-1) — Boykins goes off in the desert as Sparty gets in win column.
10. San Dimas (3-0) — It can be a beautiful thing when the Wing-Z gets rolling.
11. Los Altos (3-0) — How serious (or not) do you want to take Conqs in Hacienda?
12. St. Paul (1-2) — Got much-needed win over La Habra. Two weeks to wait for Amat.
13. South Hills (2-1) — Not sure offense can be so one-dimensional in rugged Sierra.
14. Monrovia (1-1) — Can start earning back some street cred by beating San Dimas.
15. La Habra (1-2) — Little Stevie R. said it best; La Habra is void of playmakers.
16. Whittier (2-0) — Ancich did what to Whittier Christian?
17. San Marino (2-0) — Talented senior class living up the expectations so far.
18. Rio Hondo Prep (2-1) — Beat solid Parker (San Diego) team to get back on track.
19. La Salle (3-0) — Joke was supposed to be over last week. Haters guessed wrong.
20. Glendora (2-0) — Building confidence while bracing for difficult Baseline ahead.
21. Rowland (3-0) — Could The Fightin’ Snyders be back in the postseason?
22. Diamond Ranch (2-1) — Got some starch taken out by Elsinore loss.
23. California (2-0) — Quality win over Troy. Del Rio should be fierce battle this season.
24. Gladstone (2-0) — Montview had better start taking Gladiators very seriously.
25. El Monte (2-1) — B-Mart vs. Gladstone defense should be quite interesting.