Santa Fe has emerged as a team to fear in the Del Rio and Southeast … at least til Thurs.
1. Bishop Amat (6-1-1) — Path to postseason is real simple: Keep winning.
2. Charter Oak (7-1) — Need only avoid a stumble to capture second straight Sierra title.
3. La Mirada (7-1) — Bye week to get ready for style points game vs. Mayfair.
4. Chino Hills (5-2-1) — Which was the Huskies, vs. Amat or vs. CO?
5. La Serna (7-1) — On second thought, Santa Fe game is for Del Rio title.
6. Monrovia (6-2) — No doubt that San Marino has Monrovia’s full attention.
7. San Dimas (8-1) — Saints avenged two years of frustration vs. Covina.
8. La Salle (8-0) — Your Del Rey League champs barring a complete collapse.
9. Ayala (5-3) — Gonna have to beat South Hills to earn trip to Murrieta or Centennial.
10. San Marino (8-0) — Titans have put themselves on the doorstep of monumental season.
11. South Hills (5-3) — Huskies need to beat either Chino Hills or Ayala to go dancing.
12. Bonita (5-3) — Scare against LA makes you wonder if ‘Cats are in trouble vs. DR.
13. Rio Hondo Prep (7-1) — Showed Flintridge Prep who’s the boss in Prep League.
14. La Habra (5-3) — Can capture at least share of Freeway by beating Buena Park on Fri.
15. Santa Fe (4-4) — Handed Cal its first loss and now has shot at Del Rio title.
16. West Covina (4-4) — It’s real simple — beat Rowland or you don’t go to playoffs.
17. Muir (5-3) — Alone in 1st in Pacific, but have to beat Arcadia to clinch at least title share.
18. Rowland (7-2) — The Snyder for Coach of the Year talk really has to start.
19. Azusa (5-3) — It was a two-for-one: Spoil Gladstone’s season and get into tie for 1st.
20. Gladstone (7-1) — Gladiators should at very least still earn share of Montview crown.
21. El Monte (6-2) — Two nice tests still stand between Lions and MVL title.
22. California (7-1) — Had bubble burst before dream matchup vs. La Serna.
23. Northview (6-2) — Watch for the pass attack to get dusted off in time for San Dimas.
24. Diamond Ranch (5-3) — Roddy can still upset the apple cart in Hacienda on Friday.
25. La Puente (6-2) — Azusa beating Gladstone was music to Warriors’ ears.