Editor’s Note: We’ll do another one of these somewhere around mid-summer. But for now this should be a pretty guideline based on all the types of things that can effect programs — transfers (coming or going), suspensions and so on.
1. Bishop Amat — Loaded … with plenty of questions.
2. La Mirada — So many transfers it would make Upland blush.
3. Charter Oak — Will dazzle at passing tourneys, but what about the line?
4. Glendora — Should be okay with a USC commit at QB.
5. West Covina — Calling for the ‘Dogs to become elite again.
6. St. Francis — Not the best of offseasons from a departures standpoint.
7. San Marino — Won’t stop elite teams but offense should be sick.
8. Northview — Safe to predict another year like ’14.
9. Pomona — QB Lockett will take Devils as far as he can.
10. La Serna — Serious concerns about the coaching situation persist.
11. La Habra — Has had an offseason to shore up the defense.
12. Damien — This is a slow, steady rebuild.
13. Muir — Very speedy team but will all of it jell?
14. Monrovia — Lots of people doubting ‘Cats can rebuild/reload.
15. Los Altos – In Nevens LA trusts.
16. Bonita — This has the makings of a surprise team.
17. South Hills — Keep getting mixed signals about the talent level.
18. Diamond Ranch — Don’t like what’s going on atop the program.
19. San Dimas — Defense should be honest. But Z departure is huge.
20. La Salle — Where do you go from a 3-win season if talent level drops?
21. St. Paul — Some say program is clawing its way back.
22. El Rancho — And now the head coach leaves?
23. Claremont — If ‘Pack have matured, watch out.
24. Azusa — Will usual solid self thanks to the offense.
25. Montebello — Good run game, solid D. Typical.