Who wants to go to a Rosemead council meeting when 90210 is back?
Consider my hand raised – for the council meeting.
1. Rosemead Boulevard could end up in the hands of the city, not Caltrans.
2. Cal-Poultry, the city’s only slaughterhouse, wants to renovate its building. But in order for that to happen, the city needs to approve a change to the code that would allow for a slaughterhouse to exist, even though it’s been operating in the city for nearly 20 years without such an amendment to the city’s code.
3. (She’s a dance dance dance dance dancing machine. Watch her get down, watch her get down.) Oh, sorry. I’m just prepping myself for the dance floor that could be opened until 1 a.m. if the city approves a use permit for the VIP Restaurant at 8772 Valley Boulevard.
4. There will be an update on the lawsuit filed by two Rosemead employees, Randy Haro and Robert Ballin.
5. I’ve heard that there is going to be some discussion during the public comment period about a 2004 lawsuit filed by Save Our Community against Walmart. More on that later…