Children can ski free in Banff-Lake Louise in Canada this winter. Families may choose any vacation special that includes 5 days skiing or more and your children, aged 12 and under, get free lift passes for the entire stay. With two tubing parks, terrain parks on each hill, daycare and ski lessons, there’s plenty to keep kids entertained.
Many vacation specials include fifth night and fifth day skiing free. It can add up to big savings.
Some conditions apply:
- Valid for children 12 years old and under.
- Tickets of 5-day minimum length.
- Maximum 3 children per party (this means up to 3 children related to at least one adult who purchases a minimum 5 day Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine lift ticket).
- Proof of immediate family relationship may be required. For example – all names on the same Health Card
- Evidence of the age of the guests (this is not required prior to arrival, simply as backup).
- “Stay free” applies to shared room. Rates and conditions vary per hotel and is usually dependant on two adults booking in the same room.