A few quick kicks:
- Is Galaxy playmaker Landon Donovan a
Sex PistolsDead Kennedys fan? He’s currently spending a 10-day “Holiday in Cambodia” he told USC students.
- Look which former Galaxy forward has turned up with D.C. United.
- Tickets go on sale next week for the Gold Cup opener at the Rose Bowl featuring Mexico. We also learned why the competition is held every two years instead of four as most other regional tournaments are and there’s no real surprise — it all comes down to cold hard cash.
- Shalrie Joseph is relieved to have departed Chivas USA for a championship contender.
- The usual Southern California contingent is on the latest WNT squad.