has some of the best Fourth of July festivities. Here are some top picks for
watching fireworks this Independence Day.
CENTRAL SAN DIEGO
- Glorietta Bay (Coronado): 9 p.m. Day-long festivities with the annual Coronado Independence Day parade at 10 a.m.
- La Jolla Cove: 9 p.m.
- Mira Mesa Recreation Center: Food, rides, games and entertainment in Mira Mesa Community Park during the day.
- Mission Bay Yacht Club: 9 p.m.
- Ocean Beach Pier: 9 p.m.
- Paradise Point Resort and Spa: 9 p.m.
- PETCO Park: Fireworks follow the evening game
- San Diego Bay: 9 p.m.
- SeaWorld (Mission Bay): 9:30 p.m.
- Town Center Community Park Ballfields (Santee): 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Park: 9 p.m.
- Lake Murray Music Fest and Fireworks (La Mesa): 9:05 p.m. 619-583-5211.
- Bradley Park (San Marcos): 9 p.m.
- Brengle Terrace Park (Vista): 9 p.m.
- Del Mar Beach: 9 p.m. All day activities.
- Grape Day Park (Escondido): 9 p.m.
- Julian: No fireworks, but a day full of celebration!
- LEGOLAND (Carlsbad): 8:30 p.m.
- Oceanside Pier: 9 p.m.
- Olive Peirce Middle School (Ramona): 9 p.m. Grounds open at 5 p.m.
- Rancho Bernardo High School: 9 p.m. (619) 889-8505.
- San Diego County Fair (Del Mar Fairgrounds): 9 p.m.
- Valley Center High School: 9 p.m. (760) 670-7062.
- Kimball Park (National City): 9 p.m.
4th of July Hotel Deals