JVC’s other toy was the GY-HM700 at just 8 pounds, the camera is a videographers dream. 3 CCD HD system with a Cannon 14:1 lens which is included. The HM700 has three 1/3 inch progressive CCD’s, records to dual SDHC memory cards and also to on an optional SxS adapter. A huge 4.3 LCD panel with alternative eye viewfinder, 14X Canon HD lens, 35Mpbs encoding for MPEG2 or MOV. The camera is equipped with 2 XLR inputs which you can record at 16/48 bit. Straight to edit video, video clips can be opened in Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe and Canopus.
Most Shared Posts
- Seeking Girl Scout Cookies? There’s an app for that!0 0 2
- Review: Madden 13 is enjoyable, but shows signs of stagnation0 0 2
- Review: Temple Run 2 is a blockbuster sequel to the hit mobile game0 2 0
- $19 unlimited wireless phone plan is a reality0 0 1
- Review: Hitman: Absolution0 0 1
- Review: Forza Motorsport 40 0 0
- BF3 Beta impressions (Xbox 360)0 0 0
- GamesCom Trailer: Ace Combat Assault Horizon0 0 0
- Film critic wants to show video games’ influence at LACMA film series0 0 0
- Sega swinging swords like Shinobi for Nintendo 3DS0 0 0
- Seeking Girl Scout Cookies? There’s an app for that!