Most Shared Posts
- Review: Madden 13 is enjoyable, but shows signs of stagnation0 0 2
- Review: Temple Run 2 is a blockbuster sequel to the hit mobile game0 2 0
- Seeking Girl Scout Cookies? There’s an app for that!0 0 2
- Review: Hitman: Absolution0 0 1
- $19 unlimited wireless phone plan is a reality0 0 1
- Review: Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC0 0 0
- E3 Thoughts: EA Games Press Conference0 0 0
- Hitting the pause button on SOPA and PIPA0 0 0
- Review: NBA 2K120 0 0
- Battlefield 3 open beta to begin Sept. 290 0 0
- Review: Madden 13 is enjoyable, but shows signs of stagnation
Monthly Archives: June 2009
It was probably inevitable, but as video games have evolved, so has its music. Although you might not hear any of its more famous pieces on the radio, the internet always manages to find a way to deliver the goods…legally, … Continue reading
A game where the fighting was done with dance moves, music, robots, and transforming magic, Sega’s Moonwalker was only one of the ways that Michael Jackson’s talented persona brought together everything that made him the King of Pop. UPDATED: Added … Continue reading
Here’s Damnation, pressed onto a plastic platter for easier consumption.
Don’t cross the streams. Go get her, Ray! Back off man … I’m a scientist. If you remember those lines, then you might be ready to believe “Ghostbusters: The Video Game” is the perfect title for you. But if not … Continue reading
I remember when Burger King had $20 games featuring the King. They weren’t absolutely horrible games, either. Wanna know what’s bad? This. This right here. I’m a gamer. I enjoy fast food on occasion with virtual death-dealing. But to quote … Continue reading
Zenimax Media has apparently caught every other publisher by surprise in acquiring iD Software, placing the legendary developer underneath the same roof as Bethesda according to this press release. It was only four years earlier that Activision had made a … Continue reading
Ever wonder what the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 3 do on their days off? Now you know. And, by the way…Tunnel Snakes rule.
E3 has come and gone and now that the dust has settled it’s time to look back at some of the games that for one reason or another, weren’t really given the coverage they deserved.