Most Shared Posts
- Review: Madden 13 is enjoyable, but shows signs of stagnation0 0 2
- Review: Temple Run 2 is a blockbuster sequel to the hit mobile game0 2 0
- Seeking Girl Scout Cookies? There’s an app for that!0 0 2
- $19 unlimited wireless phone plan is a reality0 0 1
- Review: Hitman: Absolution0 0 1
- Review: Darksiders II (X360)0 0 0
- E3 Video: Halo 4 gameplay footage0 0 0
- Doctor Who is looking for volunteers0 0 0
- Grand Theft Auto V trailer released today0 0 0
- Trailer: Max Payne 30 0 0
- Review: Madden 13 is enjoyable, but shows signs of stagnation
Monthly Archives: June 2009
If you have played an FPS, then you know how often that you have had to deal with that annoying little baddie dug in behind a column, corner, or wall while taking potshots at you with impunity. So you can … Continue reading
Prototype isn’t so much the Hulk with enhanced, genetic powers, or Crackdown with another superhero, but it’s hard not to draw comparisons.
We love superheroes, mainly because they can do things we can’t. They fly, have metal claws, control things with their minds — but at some point, they had to choose whether or not to fight for others or just start … Continue reading
When I saw this game for the first time at last year’s E3, I came out slightly underwhelmed. To me, the only thing worth mentioning was the fact that you could have 500,000 weapons at your disposal. Tons-o-guns are great, … Continue reading
It’s the end of Day Three at E3 and I am exhausted. Completely and utterly wiped out. So many games, so little padding left on my feet meant that the end was actually a welcome event. Kudos to everyone at … Continue reading
After my adventure in the morning, I headed off to the floor to check out a few more games and demos, hitting up Capcom and Activision to get a taste of what was going on there.
I’ve seen a lot more than this game, but it had a high spot on my mental checklist. I loved Indigo Prophecy, so I felt the need to see how this game was coming together. If you’re not familiar with … Continue reading
Most of my appointments are in the afternoon giving me a chance to finally wander the floor and check out bits and pieces of everything else.
Started off the day getting an eyeful of Mass Effect 2 and Dante’s Inferno in a couple of short demos. I’ve got no pics to dress this up, so you’ll have to settle for words for now. I think you’ll … Continue reading