Most Shared Posts
- Review: Madden 13 is enjoyable, but shows signs of stagnation0 0 2
- Review: Temple Run 2 is a blockbuster sequel to the hit mobile game0 2 0
- Seeking Girl Scout Cookies? There’s an app for that!0 0 2
- $19 unlimited wireless phone plan is a reality0 0 1
- Review: Hitman: Absolution0 0 1
- Trailer: Pikmin 30 0 0
- Forza Motorsport 4 is getting Porsche DLC0 0 0
- Review: Super Mario 3D Land0 0 0
- Trailers: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword0 0 0
- QuakeCon Panel: 20 Years of id Software0 0 0
- Review: Madden 13 is enjoyable, but shows signs of stagnation
Tag Archives: capcom
Dark Void will make you angry. Not because of its sometimes iffy controls or the fact that it isn’t the next Crimson Skies. But because when you think that you’re about to win a desperately fought fight, it often decides … Continue reading
When someone is looking for a good reason to keep playing on the PC, you might want to point them to M.U.G.E.N.. It’s a free, 2D fighting engine that allows modders to create, you guessed it, 2D fighting games like … Continue reading
After my adventure in the morning, I headed off to the floor to check out a few more games and demos, hitting up Capcom and Activision to get a taste of what was going on there.
Less than two weeks away from Capcom’s release of Bionic Commando due out on May 19 for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Here’s a little teaser for the online mulitplayer game.
As we noted here a little more than a week ago, Capcom was having their blood drive today to not only help trumpet the release of Resident Evil 5, but also to aid the perpetually good cause of donating blood. … Continue reading
To help promote Resident Evil 5‘s launch on Friday, March 13, Capcom and the American Red Cross are going to be hosting a blood drive at the World of Wonder Gallery from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. In addition to … Continue reading
Welcome back party people you know how we bring you the latest in games and technology. Just in a trailer for Resident Evil 5 which will be release on PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 13, 2009. Redmond and I … Continue reading
Sorry for the late post on the Street Fighter IV launch party at the Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles. A fellow reporter Andrew Edwards and I join in the festivities and where blown away with the large response … Continue reading
Feel the power, fanboys. If you haven’t seen this yet, be prepared for a some anime-action guitar, plenty of glory shots and a cascade of cheeseball dialogue playing throughout the whole trailer. I love it. It almost helps me get … Continue reading
Game stills from Capcom’s upcoming release Bionic Commando.