The Center for Entrepreneurship at Cal State San Bernardino held its annual Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards dinner on Tuesday night.
The winners were as follows:
- Lisa Ramsey, founder of Riverside-based Medi-Cal Consulting Services, won the Spirit award in the Consulting category.
- William Land III and Laura Land, who founded Riverside-based Accessory Export LLC to sell mobile phone accessories, won in Family Business category.
- John Gordon and Scott Whipple, owners of Norco-based Canidae All Natural Pet Food, won in the General Entrepreneur category.
- Walter Boyd and Eddie Boyd of San Bernardino-based MacroAir Technologies won in the Innovator category. MacroAir produces industrial cooling fans.
- Rodney Eaton and Elma Eaton, founders of Lake Elsinore-based California Cart Builder, won in the Manufacturing category.
- Mike and Kim Jones, founders of Rancho Cucamonga-based RehabAbilities Family of Cos., won in the Service-based category. RehabAbilities is a job placement company for rehabilitation therapists.
- Christina Grammer and Rebecca Grammer-Ybarra, founders of Rancho Cucamonga-based Suite 106 Cupcakery, won in the Small Enterprise Category.
- Barbara Wormser, founder of Redlands-based Inland Harvest, won in the Social category. Inland Harvest is a charity that delivers unused food products to the needy in San Bernardino and Riverside counties.