This is one of those rare times where a loss isn’t costly …
1. West Covina (0-1) – I’ve seen six teams play thus far, and this is the most impressive.
2. Los Altos (2-0) - Offense will move on anyone.
3. Rowland (1-0) - Didn’t exactly set the world on fire against a solid Cal High team.
4. Charter Oak (0-1) - The next two weeks should be about getting street credit back.
5. Bishop Amat (1-1) – Season could go either way right now.
6. Damien (1-1) - Jury is still out on the defense, but it won’t be after the next three weeks.
7. Wilson (1-0) – When the ‘Cats are 5-0, the discussion will be about strength of schedule.
8. Glendora (1-0) - Strength of schedule really takes off after Duarte game.
9. South Hills (0-2) – Bogan will turn close losses into wins by November.
10. Covina (0-1) - Offense clearly needs a few games to get rolling.
Dropped out: Arroyo
Getting closer: Bonita