Above: Rosemead won earlier this season, but they meet again on Thursday at Mountain View.
Boys Soccer Top Ten
1. Baldwin Park (13-0-2) – Braves are making it look easy in the Valle Vista, beating San Dimas 9-0 and Covina 11-1.
2. Los Altos (12-2-3) – No games last week, lots of make-ups left, but Conqs appear to be in control of Miramonte.
3. Rosemead (9-1-4) – Can they make it two in a row at Mountain View on Thursday?
4. La Puente (8-2-3) – Defense has been nails, they have allowed just four goals in last six games.
5. Glendora (11-4-3) – Had a huge chance to build a lead in the Sierra, but lost 3-1 at home to two-time defending league champ Chino Hills.
6. Duarte (11-2-2) – Falcons have won five straight, haven’t allowed goal since 2-1 lost to La Puente, where they will play today.
7. Rowland (6-3-2) – Remember, one of two teams that tied Baldwin Park and played Rosemead and Los Altos close.
8. Sierra Vista (11-4) – You know the Montview is tough when Sierra Vista could be third-best in league.
loss to Duarte. Idle last week.
9. Diamond Bar (7-5-1) – Ended Chino Hills’ 22-game league unbeaten streak with a 1-0 win on the road last week.
10. Mountain View – (5-5-1) – The defending Division VI champs can right the ship with a win at home against Rosemead Thursday.