Arroyo’s Steven Rivera has the potential to put up the best numbers
1. Chad Jeffries, Glendora, Sr.
Most sought after QB recruit since Chris Rix?
2. Rio Ruiz, Bishop Amat, Jr
We’re selling the “Big River” on potential, potential, potential.
4. Steven Rivera, Arroyo, Jr.
He’s the real deal. If you ask Knights coach Jim Singiser, he will tell you Rivera is the best in the Valley.
3. Michael Ball, Rowland, Sr.
Was a stud as a sophomore, then went through the brutal collarbone injury as a junior. He’s a Michael Vick type, and these QBs are tough to defend in high school.
5. Travis Santiago, Charter Oak, Jr.
Already owns a championship and is cool under pressure. Will probably be asked to do more this season, and who knows, could be in our top three by the end of the year.
6. Vincent Hernandez, South Hills, Jr.
Was the guy even before Brock Booth bolted to Bishop Amat. He’s another who can run and pass, and will be counted on bigtime in the new Sierra.
7. Andrew Cameron, Diamond Bar, Sr.
Can’t way to see how he shines in the Hacienda League. We didn’t see enough of him in the Sierra, but curious to know if he still has the job with the Mater Dei transfer at DBar.
8. Garrett Pendleton, Bonita, Sr.
Could have a spectacular season because coach Podley loves QBs, and he’s got a good one.
9. George Johnson, West Covina, Sr.
A third-year starter that floats under the radar, but he’s always played with a ton of confidence and grit. He could be big-time his final season.
10. Shawn Kennedy, San Dimas, Jr.
QB’s not as important in the WIng T, but Kennedy is a winner, already owning a football and baseball CIF title.