In June, these were Aram’s 2010 top ten predictions … we’re about to finalize the top ten for the football magazine preview, is he close, and what adjustments should be made…I’m listening.
1. Bishop Amat — The gap between Amat and the rest has narrowed thanks to Anderson’s departure. Hey, did you know Tom Salter is back?
2. Charter Oak — Anyone thinking CO has slipped may change their mind when the Chargers go four wide with no receiver under six-feet tall.
3. South Hills — Strong along the line and loaded with skill. But Jamie Canada’s knee injury is a concern.
4. Glendora — Excellent coach + good QB is a nice formula in HS football.
5. Chino Hills — The Huskies ranked below CO and South Hills? I’ll admit it doesn’t sound right. But Nate Harris and who ….?
6. West Covina — Bulldogs have to get thru rough Hacienda before they can even think about the Southeast.
7. Damien — When Coach Gano is mum, I get a bit concerned.
8. Diamond Ranch — Are we looking at the weakest Panthers team of the Roddy era?
9. San Dimas — Deep at QB, strong along both lines, but I haven’t heard much about the running backs.
10. Rowland — A one-man show won’t get it done in the Hacienda. Just sayin …