1. Bishop Amat (21-3) — So, Amat dropped a game to St. Joseph’s last week. Still, not enough to drop them from our top spot. If they play Bonita head-to-head, Amat wins.
2. Bonita (20-4) – Earned huge win over West Covina, giving the Bearcats (8-2), Diamond Bar (8-2) and West Covina (7-2) all two losses in the Hacienda going into the final week. Diamond Bar finishes with West Covina on Friday while Bonita has the luxury of going through Rowland and Diamond Ranch, and if they win out, will get the top seed over whoever they finish tied with.
3. Chino Hills (20-5) — The Huskies lead South Hills by a game with two left against Ayala. Ayala needs to win at least one to remain in third.
4. South Hills (16-6) — If the Huskies sweep Charter Oak, they’ve got a shot at tying for first. But sweeping Charter Oak, maybe the most unpredictable team, will not be easy.
5. West Covina (15-6) — The Bulldogs were great in the big games last year, especially against South Hills. This year not so much, losing twice to Bonita, which is going to cost them the league title.
6. San Dimas (18-7) — Looks like they will be the only area team to go undefeated in league. Say this about the Saints, they don’t rebuild, they keep reloading
7. Diamond Bar (13-9) — You have to give Brahmas coach Roberta Garcia-Uyemura a lot of credit for keeping her team in the Hacienda League race. Now let’s see how they finish.
8. Los Altos (13-6) – The Conquerors are fortunate the Hacienda sends four teams to the playoffs, because fourth is where they will finish.
9. Duarte (17-3) — Suffered a rare league loss to Azusa, who almost beat them the first time. Still, three losses is three losses. On paper, it looks great.
10. Arroyo (14-6) — Went 12-1 in the MIssion Valley League to win the league title. However, like the Montview, the MVL isn’t that strong.