We compiled a list of the top ten fantasy football games you won’t see this fall with predictions from Aram Tolegian and Fred J. Robledo …
1. Bishop Amat vs. Charter Oak — How long have we been asking about this? Prediction: Robledo (Amat); Tolegian (Charter Oak).
2. Monrovia vs. Muir – Would be fireworks and bragging rights for the the biggest WSGV game of the year. Predcition: Robledo (Muir), Tolegian (Monrovia)
3. Charter Oak vs. West Covina – Battle of former and current Southeast champions. Prediction: Robledo (Charter Oak), Tolegian (Charter Oak).
4. South Hills vs. Covina – This would finally make sense for the king of the District. Prediction: Robledo (South Hills), Tolegian (Covina).
5. Damien vs. Bonita – Why haven’t the La Verne schools squarred off? Prediction: Robledo (Damien), Tolegian (Damien)
6. Monrovia vs. West Covina – Why haven’t former coach and champions Maggiore and Maddox hooked up? Prediction: Robledo (West Covina), Tolegian (West Covina).
7. Baldwin Park vs. Sierra Vista - Was canceled after the bad blood, but the crowds were great and the city deserves it. Prediction: Robledo (Sierra Vista), Tolegian (Baldwin Park)
8. Azusa vs. Arroyo — Want to know who is best between Montview and Mission Valley Legue champions. Prediction: Robledo (Arroyo), Tolegian (Arroyo).
9. Chino Hills vs. Bishop Amat – Huskies might be only area team with a real shot. Prediction: Robledo (Bishop Amat), Tolegian (Bishop Amat).
10. Glendora vs. Damien - Use to be one of the great Sierra rivalries. Prediction: Robledo (Damien), Aram (Damien).