Tribune Soccer Rankings
1. Damien (9-2-5) — If it can win out, including a victory at Los Osos on Wednesday, the Spartans win the Baseline League title.
2. Diamond Bar (16-2-6) – Claremont beat Diamond Bar 3-0 to move into a first-place tie with Diamond Bar in the Palomares. It will likely finish that way.
3. Ganesha (13-2-6) — Is at Garey on Tuesday for a winner take all for the Miramonte League title.
4. South El Monte (13-2-0) – Shocking 3-0 loss to Rosemead, but still a half game lead over El Monte going into final week for the Mission Valley League title.
5. Gladstone (14-4-1) — Biggest surprise of the year is 8-0 in Montview with a sweep over Sierra Vista.
6. Diamond Ranch (14-5-1)– Leads Los Altos by a full game and can clinch Hacienda League title outright visiting Los Altos on Thursday.
7. Los Altos (12-6-2) – A 4-1 loss to Chino forces the Conqs to beat Diamond Ranch on Thursday just for a chance to tie for Hacienda.
8. El Monte (12-5-3) – Is a half game behind league leading South El Monte with two games to go in MVL.
9. Sierra Vista (15-6-1) – After 0-2 start in Montview, Dons rallied to finish second despite getting swept by Gladstone.
10. Covina (11-3-3) — Closing in on Valle Vista League title for first-year coach Jonathan Ortiz.
1. South Hills (15-1-5) – The trio of Hailey Zerbel, Amber Marinero and Skylar Robledo have a combined 51 goals for league unbeaten Huskies.
2. Sierra Vista (20-2-1) – Should finish undefeated in Montview with another typical dominant run by the Dons.
3. Los Altos (11-7-3) — Conquerors clinch the league title and hopes to go undefeated in the Hacienda with two to play.
4. Bishop Amat (11-6-1) – After getting swept by St. Joseph it loses to La Salle to fall into a tie for second in Del Rey.
5. St. Lucy’s (13-6-3) — In fourth in tough Baseline and would be a shame if it didn’t reach the playoffs.
6. San Dimas (10-8-2) — Even on a down year by Saints’ standards, the Saints are still in position to win the Valle Vista league title outright.
7. Glendora (10-8-7) — Big overtime victory over Claremont 2-1, and now needs South Hills to beat Claremont to finish second in Palomares.
8. Rowland (15-7) — Should finish second in Valle Vista, which is a great finish considering its soccer history.
9. South El Monte (12-5-1) – Will likely finish second in the Mission Valley by half game behind Gabrielino.
10. Charter Oak (6-8-3) – Tied with Diamond Ranch for third in the Hacienda, but owns tiebreaker over Panthers.