I caught up with UCLA power forward Nikola Dragovic this week, dusted off some Q&A submissions from last week, and rattled off 10 light-hitting questions with the junior from Serbia.
The Q&A is below.
1. Who is the most likely to get a pedicure/manicure on the team?
(Laughter). I am. I don’t know. I like my hands to be clean and on my toes, I have an in-grown nail.
2. What is your favorite ice cream and cookie combo from Diddy Riese?
I’ve been there once and I didn’t like it. I got to Big Chill a lot, though.
3. When you go home, what’s the one thing you want your mom to cook?
I don’t know if you have a name for it here. You have flour, potatoes and cheese, and you mix it all together and you cook it in the water and boil it. She puts some spices in there.
4. Would you rather have Pauley Pavilion renovated or a new building?
Probablya new building. Pauley is an old building, it’s been there for a while.
5. What is your best off-court accomplishment?
I think it is the decision to come here to go to college because I’m going to get a diploma one day.
6. Favorite TV show?
I watch a lot of movies. I don’t watch a lot of TV. I watch some with my girlfriend. I go to the movies, like twice a week, so the recent ones I love is Madea Goes to Jail. I think it’s the funniest movie I’ve seen since I’ve been here.
7. Who wins a game of horse on your team?
We have standings right now. I’m leading against everybody I played, particulary Darren (Collison), if you’re going to write it down. I lead him 7-5 right now.
8. Which player from another Pac-10 team would you like to have on UCLA?
I don’t think we need anybody else. I think we have all the players we need.
9. Who is your favorite U.S. President?
I like Obama. He’s just different.
10. Which Pac-10 student section is the loudest and most obnoxious?
Probably Oregon. Oregon and Washington. It seems like the buildings are so small and packed, and they’re just all over the place.