GUYS! WAIT! DON’T LEAVE! I forgot I had the fifth set of answers! Thought I posted this yesterday, but whatever…
1) Can you give us a list of which freshman you believe will redshirt this year?
That’s not quite ready yet. I’d assume, though, Sermons, Pollard, McKay, Mascarenas, Marvray, Loster, Makka, Hilliard, Golper, Capella, Bowens and Abele. Once again, a guess.
2) What is the problem in the mobley situtuation why can’t he enroll now?
Not all of Mobley’s credits are transferring from OSU to UCLA.
3) Fatburger or In-’N-Out?
Is that a joke? Heaven or Hell? The Broncos or the Raiders? Laughter or suffering? This isn’t a question, it’s a gimme, a chip shot, a layup. IN-’N-OUT. DUH. It’s no Tommy’s, but it’s still a landslide. Man, after that question I need a double-double…animal style.
4) I heard UCLA will take Barr M. Jones and James if they committed. Considering the Depth we have at RB would we automatically redshirt them? Even if we get 2 out of 3 that’s alot of rb so close together and would we consider moving Barr or Jones to linebackers or is that out the question?
I gotta believe that they’d redshirt an incoming running back, which would give them a full two years behind Thigpen and three behind Franklin and Coleman. A position switch is possible too.
5) How do you think that UCLA’s offense will respond after the bye week? Are we going to see more productivity, esp. from the passing attack?
I think the running game will continue to improve and the passing game will be a bit more refined, though I don’t know how often they’ll go deep.
6) What is your opinion on the Pre-game, during the game, after the game activities? Do you think UCLA needs to make a more meaniful entrance into the game like other schools do like the SEC or Big 10? How does one make suggestions to the school?
I absolutely love the pomp and circumstance of the SEC, the pageantry of the Big 10, the grandeur of the ACC. That’s not something that comes out of thin air. It takes a conference-wide dedication to small-town football – Knoxville breathes for UT.
7) When are you going to put your bio up?
Aww, pal, I didn’t know you wanted to know. I’ll get it up soon.
8) I love Jefferson from Chula Vista and I know they are going hard after Riley. Does 4 safeties seem like too many to you or are they planning on making any of them LB’s? Jefferson plays LB now but they said he will play safety.
Riley is an absolute beast, and I could see him putting on weight and making the move. Four safeties is two starters and two backups. In other words, necessary.
9) If Brehaut is so far behind Craft in terms of playbook knowledge and Craft is firmly entrenched as #2 behind Prince, why is the coaching staff burning Brehaut’s redshirt year? This seems like a real waste!
Because I think long-term, they believe Brehaut will usurp Craft this season.
10) Which game is throwback jersey day again?
November 7th at the Rose Bowl, UCLA vs. Washington