1) If UCLA gets a couple more recruits , say Jefferson, Heimuli, Pullard, and maybe Owa, who out of the recruiting clsss making a big impact next season. And who do you expect to redshirt and greyshirt? Also who may enroll early? – Anonymous
In order of potential playing time: Jones, (Owa), James, (Heimuli), Olaniyan, Marsh, Barr, Jefferson. Too early to say who’ll redshirt and greyshirt. I’ve only heard about Wade Yandall enrolling early.
2) Honeycutt getting back into it + the zone defense…do you think we have a chance to make it to the big dance? OR is the NIT in our near future? – Anonymous
With the Pac-10 so bad and UCLA seemingly finding some rhythm, I’d put it an NCAA bid at 50/50.
3) Who do you like in the Superbowl? – Anonymous
Who do I like? New Orleans. Who will win? Indianapolis.
4) Jon, is there a likely chance that UCLA can Pick up any sc commits like they did last year with R. Carroll – Lifetime Bruin Fan
Not looking too good.
5) With us seemingly in good shape at OG (Baca returning starter, Williams returning starter, Taylor, Kia and Savage returning with previous starting experience) is there any talk of one of those guys moving to DT – maybe Savage since he has previous DL experience? – Mike H class of 90
With the addition of Cassius Marsh and the possible additions of Ricky Heimuli and Sealii Epenesa, I’d say no.