Check out the latest batch of answers…
1) In terms of leadership, who is 2010′s Reggie Carter? I’d guess another middle linebacker but neither Larimore or Sloan have won the position yet. – Captainqtp
Rahim Moore. Definitely Rahim Moore.
2) With them having Ambles, Woods, Prater, and Baxter (all 5 star WR’s) i’m sure Kiffen is going to air it out….do we have the DB’s to keep up? – 909Bruin
I love that you said “them” there, and no, I don’t think UCLA has the DBs to keep up right now. I’m not sure anyone does. That was an incredible haul, and if Kiffin can turn around his recent coaching history, they have the chance to be special.
3) Do you think the Bruins will get a backup Small Forward in 2010? If not, how do you think Howland will deal with this problem? – legalsean
I think Lamb could end up playing some three, but beyond that, it’s a perilous situation at best, given Honeycutt’s injury history.
4) Can you rank former Bruin basketball players as tv/radio analysts, past and present for the last couple of years? Some of them include Reggie Miller, Bill Walton, and Don MacLean. – UCIBruin
I’ve never listened to MacLean during a game, but I loved Bill Walton. Loved him. He was so in-depth and emotional in his analysis, and he was incredible during the brief interview we had with him in Oregon. Miller is just OK on the air, but he’s better than Cheryl. Her rant against Scot Pollard absolutely drove me nuts.
5) How did Stanley Hasiak do in spring practice? Did you notice a return to good graces with the team and coaches? – daruno
He had a minor flare-up the first day back, but otherwise appeared fine. He’s walking a tight rope, though, and he’ll have to be on his best behavior.