Check out the latest batch of weekly answers…
1) I led the charge in criticizing Howland for the exodus of players. Is there even the slightest possibility that Howland knew that the Wears would be available and therefore “dismissed” Morgan and did not resist Moser’s transfer request? – Blue Bruin
I believe they were mutually exclusive. Morgan was a problem and needed to go, Moser realized he would be stuck behind Honeycutt, and the Wears were a while from publicizing their intentions.
2) There will UCLA play when the inside of Pauley is being renovated? Staples? – Brian
The GW Forum, Staples and maybe the Honda Center.
3) What will happen first….football team will actually have an offense, or the 2nd coming of Christ? – Anonymous
Well, the world is ending in 2012 anyway, right? So I’ll say Christ. No, the offense. No, Christ. OK, fine the offense.
4) Ok Jon, lots of BBQ restaurants in the T.O. and Agoura Hills areas, but what’s the best??? – Hungry Bruin
The Meat Locker in Thousand Oaks is pretty good. Bandits was my favorite for a long time, but has fallen off. Big fan of Famous Dave’s, but it’s not the highest quality. Nothing beats Doctor Hogly Wogly Tyler Texas BBQ or the Bear Pit in Granada Hills, though.
5) All those weddings and no rings. Are you tired of being the bridesmaid? – 27 dresses
Absolutely. I already have my something borrowed and something blue. Is that an offer?