Check out the latest batch of weekly answers…
1) Does the expansion apply to all sports, or just football? – VB
It applies to all Pac-10 sports. Several UCLA sports are not in the Pac-10, though.
2) You once told us a story about when you were a kid, how you wanted to write for UCLA when you grew up. But you aren’t a fan???????? 🙁 – VB
Growing up in Southern California, of course I followed the Bruins. As I got older, my interest in college sports lessened, and as I moved away from the area for seven years, it shrunk even more. Sorry, but I’m not paid to be a fan.
3) Darrell Scott to UCLA? Huh? – spedjones
Huh is right. Ain’t happening.
4) What are your thoughts on the severity of the u$c penalties when compared to penalties recently levied on other schools for similar offenses? – tim warren
Shocking, but necessary. The penalties were NOT for the crimes, but for the nature of the crimes. The atmosphere. It was Hollywood run amok.
5) With the commitment of Marcus Martin to USC is the crenshaw pipeline to UCLA done? – spencerstueve
No, it’s not done. Maybe on hold, but not done.