Check out the latest batch of weekly answers…
1) Any word yet on the destinations for Knox, Moutra? – Anonymous
Fresno State for Knox and Montana for Moutra. Two good destinations for those two guys.
2) How was the Big-12 (minus Nebraska & Colorado) able to put togeather a superior TV contract then they had before (with those two school)? Are all members benefiting or is basically Texas is going to get a seperate “better” deal than the other schools? – Bruinball
Yes, all the schools are benefitting because they were due to make more money anyway. But the Longhorns definitely positioned themselves quite well.
3) Does the conference shuffling end after this off-season or does the Big-10 & Pac-10 make a run at Big-12 teams next off-season as well? – San Diego Therapist
I don’t know if it will necessarily be a yearly thing, but let’s just say I don’t think it ends here. There will be more major shuffling over the next several years, I predict.
4) Devon Blackmon to UCLA? Heard it was a silent verbal – Anonymous
Blackmon announced his top-six, and the Bruins are in it. I don’t think he’s settled on his decision yet.
5) With Colorado now in the Pac-10, where does Rick Neuheisel get booed the most? – robkar