Check out the latest batch of weekly answers…
1) The D line didn’t get very many “sacks” at the scrimmage unlike the previous public scrimmages. Does this bode well for the offensive line or is it a sign of a weaker D line this year? – Anonymous
A little bit of both, I think. I was impressed by the O-Line in the scrimmage, and I think the D-Line is going to struggle getting pressure.
2) How would you rank the Pac-10 quarterbacks? – Anonymous
Locker, Luck, Foles, Barkley, Riley, Prince, Costa, Osweiler, Katz, Tuel
3) Kevin Prince has dealt with a lot of injuries over the past few years (dating back to high school). At what point does this become a big enough problem where you start thinking about making Brehaut the guy? – Spencer
When any one of the injuries becomes recurring. Injuries happen in football, you do your best to handle them and you deal with it. If he would miss three games with this injury, maybe you start to look elsewhere.
4) With Jahii Carson committed to Arizona State, who is CBH going hot and heavy after? – Anonymous
Josiah Turner, and then maybe Spencer Dinwiddie.
5) Glenn Love moved from Safety to LB. How has that gone for him? Will he see playing time at that position over Westgate? – Anonymous
The move has been good, but not great. He’s still not getting the necessary leverage, and I don’t know if he will because of his height. He’ll get a lot of playing time, but I don’t know if he’ll be the answer. The coaches really like what they see out of Westgate, and he’s looked good in camp. Hard to tell at this point.