* Kevin Prince looked good in his most action since Day 2 of fall camp, displaying a nice zip – at times too much zip – on his passes. Prince and Brehaut rotated with the first unit, with Brehaut sometimes with the twos, and Darius Bell leading the second- and third-units.
* In drills against the scout team defense, Prince threw several passes, including some medium-to-deep routes. Moved around a lot and looks fine on that front, and at this point, I’d have to assume he’ll be ready for Kansas State.
* The one issue that remains for Prince: Working on the sharpness and timing.
* Looks like Chris Ward and Wade Yandall have spots on the two-deep offensive line, but I’d be shocked if Yandall played this year. He looks good, but needs to refine his technique, and coaches think he could be really good down the line.
* Not too much to report on the injury front, as only the long-term guys were out Monday. Todd Golper remains out with a back issue.
* Micah Kia had a large elbow pad on his left elbow, but was at full-go.
* Kai Forbath continues to nurse a sore groin and was held out.
* Patrick Larimore looks to have taken the lead at middle linebacker, as he was competing with the first unit almost exclusively.