Check out the latest batch of weekly answers…
1) Regarding the PR position, will it be Taylor Embree, Josh Smith, or Jamie Graham? – JohnnyBruin
No idea yet, that’s still a work in progress.
2) If Brehaut wins the starting job do you see Mike Johnson calling less running plays for him than if Prince wins the job? As we’ve seen, Prince is the more effective runner but Chow didn’t really alter the gameplan very much when Brehaut took over (in my opinion). – hicalliber
Yeah, I do think you see a different offense with each QB in, but I don’t think it’s going to that drastic. Prince isn’t Michael Vick, after all, nor is Brehaut.
3) Also, do you see Owa being utilized as more of a third down pass rusher or will he be used in a different way? – hicalliber
No, I think he’ll get typical second-unit reps, which is to say, about four to Jones’ seven. I don’t buy into the 50-50 split thing.
4) How do you see the running backs splitting carries this year? – BruinGeee
Franklin 50%, Coleman 25%, Jones 15%, James 10%.
5) What is the best BBQ spot in LA? – BruinGeee
I really like My Brothers in Woodland Hills, though it’s gone downhill the last couple times I’ve been there. Dr. Hogly Wogly’s Tyler Texas BBQ in Van Nuys is freaking amazing, but not enough variety. Just for the meat it’s worth it, though. I haven’t been, but Baby Blues BBQ in Venice looks amazing.