Check out the latest batch of weekly answers…
1) Now that the season is just about to start, what is your final prediction for wins/losses? – Anonymous
8-5 with a bowl win.
2) In 2003, Drew Olsen and Matt Moore were competing for the starting QB job under Coach Karl Dorrell. Moore had initially won the job, but got injured and eventually lost his place to Olsen. Moore than immediately transferred to Oregon State and after redshirting for a year, started in 2005 and 2006 that led to him being drafted and eventually starting for the Carolina Panthers.
Do you seem something like this happening if it turns out that CRN recruited Brehaut solely to push Prince and would never actually start Brehaut over Prince (Brehaut could play baseball for OSU while redshirting behind Ryan Katz’s senior year)? – Anonymous
Based on knowing the kid and what I’ve been told, I don’t believe Brehaut would transfer, and same goes for Prince.
3) Any news on the Jermine Anderson situation? And since I’m on the topic, do Josh Shirley and company still have pending charges? What happened there? – Spencer
Later this month he has a court date. Nothing until then. Same with Shirley and Co.
4) I’ve been looking at the weather forecast for Houston, and it is thundershowers for saturday, who would have the advantage on the ground, UCLA, or Houston? – John
UCLA by a landslide.
5) Was this sixth year deal a rubber-stamp for Keenum following the ACL injury against us in Game 3? What’s the limit to get another year, 4, 5 … under half of the season including a bowl? – ucla-of-the-rockies
I think the limit is 30% of games, and none played in the second half. So because he missed 2006 with a shoulder injury and last year because of the knee, he got it.