* Because of the rain, UCLA changed its practice schedule, breaking up the offense and defense into individual sessions, split by a joint team session in the middle.
* The change didn’t affect the temp of practice, in fact, it might’ve been a little better, with players moving quicker in the cold.
* More good things out of Jamie Graham, who seems to have a knack for jumping the throw. He got his hands on a couple today.
* Devin Lucien had a couple of nice catches in scout work. I still think he’s ready to play now.
* Tony Dye was back in a red, no-contact jersey. He can’t comment on his injury situation per the new rules, but you have to look at it as a step back. Tevin McDonald was getting most of the reps with the ones.
* Seali’i Epenesa had a good day and seems to be forcing the issue in terms of his role. Had a good first video interview with him that I’ll post later.