Check out the first batch of weekly answers…
1) Given the amusement and volume of comments after something you write regarding race, religion or politics, can you somehow work tree-hugging into your gamer just for kicks? It’s good reading after changing diapers. – ucla-of-the-rockies
Come on bro, UCLA lost to Stanford last week and NOW you ask for tree-hugging?!? Do you want to get me KILLED?
2) Watching your video, I was struck that you look more like a Jonah Hill and your co-host looks more like a Jon Gold. Have you considered switching names? – Anonymous
I don’t want to talk about Jonah Hill. Do you know how irritating it is to now be the FAT Jonah Hill? That’s adding insult to obesity.
3) Jon, how is Neuheisel doing with HS football recruits THIS year? Doesn’t seem like UCLA is on track to sign a class respected by the internet gurus (not that they get it right more than half the time). What do you think of the talent that has verballed to UCLA so far? – Anonymous
Recruiting is not going well, and it’s going to need to change on the field, first.
4) When is media day for basketball? – Anonymous
UCLA media day is next Wednesday, Pac-12 media day is Oct. 28.
5) Can you please translate the new injury reporting policy into English? – Anonymous
UCLA will release an injury report on Saturdays, Mondays and Thursdays, with the typical injury designations – probable, questionable, etc. – and the constant questioning of which players are healthy and which aren’t is supposed to end. UCLA essentially believed that the dissemenation of injury reporting and focus on injuries had become a strategic disadvantage, and they’re essentially just catching up to what most of the rest of D-1 football teams do.