Check out the first batch of weekly answers…
1) Any grumblings about regrets over choosing to play at the Sports Arena this year? – The Blur
I haven’t heard much in terms of “regrets” but you have to think that they can’t be satisfied with the crowds they’ve gotten so far. It’s pretty barren.
2) Of the football recruits for next year, which are you most excited about, and are you concerned that any of those will flip before signing day? – Anonymous
The day I get excited about a recruit is the day I know I’ve gone over to the dark side. Obviously Ellis McCarthy would be the prize of this class, but I’m interested to see Ishmael Adams. I like his game and his personality, and I think he can be a crucial piece for the Bruins in the pass-happy Pac-12.
3) I started my own ucla football blog, uclafball.com about 3 weeks ago…does that make us enemies? – Bruinfan
I must end you now. End you. Now.
4) Seems like a number of the BB guys got concussions in practice this season. How did they get them? – Medic
I think they accidentally played with a medicine ball instead of a basketball. Gotta keep your head on a swivel.
5) What is Howland’s status for next season? – Cynic
Not in doubt, barring some kind of epic collapse.